Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) is organising India pavilion at Pharmtech & Ingredients Expo under the aegis of Market Access Initiative Scheme of Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India scheduled to be held from 20-23 November 2018 at Crocus Expo IEC, Pavilion 2, Moscow, Russia.
Pharmtech & Ingredients is the largest international exhibition in Russia and the CIS presenting equipment, raw materials and technologies for manufacturing pharmaceutical products, nutritional supplements, blood products and cosmetics. Only at Pharmtech & Ingredients do exhibitors present a wide range of production and packaging equipment, laboratory equipment, technological solutions for creating turn-key pharmaceutical products, clinical trials, clean rooms, and pharmaceutical logistics. Visitors can see the majority of products in action at the exhibition. The Ingredients sector is intended to reflect the increased role of high quality active pharmaceutical ingredients and functional ingredients for producing modern medicines.
Pharmtech & Ingredients takes place every year with support from industry ministries and associations.
- Equipment and technologies for pharmaceutical production
- Packaging equipment and materials
- Laboratory equipment and reagents
- Turnkey projects/ Engineering
- Equipment for manufacturing APIs
- APIs, pharmaceutical substances, raw materials, ingredients and excipients
- Services and technologies for optimization of logistics processes
- Contract services
Key Features of the Event:
- Business Matchmaking
- A international exhibition showcasing the latest technologies, products and services for the medical, healthcare and pharmaceuticals industry
- An international Pharmtechprom forum for the industry featuring top industry experts and speakers.
- New product launches
- Participation from more than 30 countries
- INR 1,32,000 (6 sqm Built-up Booth with basic furniture)
- INR 1,98,000 ( 9 sqm Built-up Booth with basic furniture)
Government Taxes as Applicable. Stalls are being allotted on first come first served basis.
Ankur SinghT: +91-11-23705468